Successful reward: RM 600 - RM 840
Inbound Travel Operator Job Description
Inbound Travel Operator
- Monthly Salary:
RM2500 - 3500
1-3 months (Depends on performance)
- Job Location:
- Working hours:
Mon-Fri 9:00am – 6:15pm, Sat & Sun, PH Off day
- Type of employment:
- Annual Leave:
- Medical Leave:
14 days (first year)
- Company Benefits:
EPF / SOCSO / Insurance / Medical (RM500)
- Other Benefits:
Vacation Incentive, Medical Check up
Inbound Travel Operator Job Responsibilities
- Daily checking/booking/update in SD System.
- Guide arrangement & briefing upon collection of tour assignment.
- Transport booking & arranging assignment accordingly as per tour booking.
- Meals, golfing, limousine booking.
- Optional tour booking from Outbound Department & PEN Branch.
- Optional tour booking from tour guide.
- Payment to suppliers.
- Freelance tour guide claims.
- In-house guide & driver allowance claims.
- Monthly shopping & optional tour commission, after finalizing will submit to account department.
- Purchasing of other miscellaneous ie : ERL Ticket, Papparich Voucher, Gamat Soap.
- Van servicing booking with workshop & maintenance update.
- Others general administrative duties.
Inbound Travel Operator Job Requirement
- Require at least 2 years’ experience in travel industry inbound field.
- Having an education backgroud requirement SPM / Diploma / Degree (Major: Hospitality & Tourism ) will be an advantage.
- The company started with only two desks and one telephone.
- The core business is on outbound tour from Japan.
- Our success has continually grown, which has allowed us to expand into other industries such as hotels, airlines and theme parks, for our customers’ delight and excitement.
- Not only did we revived it but we have also transformed it into a touristic city destination by launching the Henn na Hotel - a promise of continuous change, focusing on energy and services provided by robots.
- While the world’s population constantly increases, the Japanese population is decreasing.
- Such global changes will accelerate in the future. In order to prepare ourselves and secure a prosperous future, We aims to become company creating a future that will tackle the unknown and contribute to world peace.
Important: Please read and understand this before applying:
Only those with a minimum 2years of experience in travel industry will be shortlisted for an interview.