Successful reward: RM 720 - RM 1,440
Mandarin Speaking System Technical Support Desk Job Description
Mandarin Speaking System Technical Support Desk
- Monthly Salary:
RM 3,000 – RM6,000 (Based on experience)
- Probation period:
- Transport (RM150)
- Working Location:
- Type of employment:
- Working hours:
8:00am - 5:30pm (1 hour lunch time)
- Sunday and
- Public Holiday
- Annual Leave:
- Medical Leave:
Mandarin Speaking System Technical Support Desk Job Responsibilities
- The main job responsibility of the system technical support desk is to provide solution to clients by identifying problems; researching answers; guiding client through corrective steps.
- The system technical support desk also help improves client references by writing and maintaining documentation.
- The job of a system technical support is also to Improve system performance by identifying problems; recommending changes.
- Accomplishes information systems and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Mandarin Speaking System Technical Support Desk Job Requirement
- The main job requirement of the system technical support desk is to have a minimum 3 years of working experience as a programmer prefer Java.
- Another job requirement of the system technical support desk is having the ability to speak and write Malay, English and Mandarin fluently.
- The hiring company prefer someone who has infrastructure engineering skill (Included VMware) Ex: AWS
- The hiring company also prefer someone who has ITIL license
- If you have working experience in test center or support desk, this job is suitable for you.
- The system technical support desk job is only for Malaysian Citizen & Age 25-35 years old.
- The hiring company core business is organizing software management from development to operation as well as providing standardized service for IT systems that continue to diversify year after year.
- Currently they have development center (Offshore) in Vietnam and supply our IT solution to clients.
- The company reduce errors by automating manual work, offering support in terms of software management to maintain the quality of IT system.
- The company will assist our customers in smoothly carrying out their plans by defining work procedure based on our standardized know-how.
Why work with us?
- Career Advancement
- Challenging position
Important Please Read before Applying:
*Only Malaysian Citizen 25 to 35 Mandarin Speaking Candidates with minimum 3 years working experience as a programmer will be shortlisted for interview.