Successful reward: RM 600 - RM 960
Sales Executive Job Description
- Monthly Salary:
RM 2,500 – RM3,500 (Based on experience)
- EPF /
- SOCSO /
- Petrol /
- Parking & Handphone Provided (for business use only) /
- Car allowance (RM400) /
- Medical (RM700 per annum)
- Working hours:
Monday to Friday (9am to 6pm)
Sat, Sun and Public Holiday
- Annual leave:
10 days for first 2 years / 15 days after 2 years
- Job Location:
Jalan Mayang Sari Kuala Lumpur
- Type of employment:
Sales Executive Job Responsibilities
- Develop new business opportunities / new customers and attending sales inquiries
- Maintain and grow the business of existing customers
- Conduction effective presentations to clients according to their needs
- Responsible to follow-up and co-ordinate on projects progress throughout the sales process
- Ensure timely payment by clients
- Perform any ad-hoc duties as assign when required
Sales Executive Job Requirement
- The main requirement of the sales executive position is to have minimum 1 year of working experience or in the related field.
- You will be required to have your own transport as you will be travelling often.
- You must possess at least professional certificate or diploma in any field.
- You must have good communication skills, both written and verbal, with an ability to communicate at all levels within the client environment and within our business.
- You are required to speak English, Malay and Mandarin fluently.
- You must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office.
- The hiring company is looking for Malaysian citizens Age 27 - 35 years old with strong sense of responsibility, highly energized, independent, pleasant personality and a good attitude.
- Only Female
- The company main pillar of business is stationery, furniture, mail order and retail business.
- Established in Japan in October 1905.
- Over 6,596 number of employees worldwide.
- The company holds strongly to it's corporate philosophy of enriching the world through products that has remained unchanged since they founded it.
- They have been promoting day-to-day business by supporting the growth of customers (individuals and companies) through our products and services so as to enrich society.
Important Please READ Before Applying
*Only Malaysian Citizen 27 to 35 Mandarin Speaking Candidates with minimum 1 years working experience in relevant field prefer Sales will be shortlisted for interview.