Successful reward: RM 2,400 - RM 4,320
Japanese Speaking Food Factory Manager (Japanese Speaker) Job Descriptions:
Home Meal Replacement
Japanese Speaking Food Factory Manager (Japanese Speaker)
- Monthly Salary:
RM 10,000 - RM 18,000
Travel / Transportation / Medical
Depends on company performance
- Job Location:
- Working hours:
9am - 6pm
- Type of employment:
Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays
Japanese Speaking Food Factory Manager (Japanese Speaker) Job Responsibilities :
- Schedule management to set up new factory establishment and communication of local partners.
- Report to Head Office.
- Preparation and meeting of production lines.
- As factory manager promote a wide range of business assistance and initiative to the project.
Japanese Speaking Food Factory Manager (Japanese Speaker) Job Requirements :
- Must have minimum 3 years Working experience at QA department in food factory industry.
- Able to Write and Speak Japanese fluently (more than daily conversation level).
- Preferable having experience of set up new factory.
- Possess At least Bachelor's Degree.
- Malaysian Only.
- Age: 25~40 years old.
- Established Japanese in - flight food catering company since 1961, adhering to HACCP Standard as well as ISO 2200 - 2005.
- Award winning company “Caterer of The Year 2014” which is the best award among 150 catering companies world-wide who provide in-flight catering service inclusive Business Class service for Delta Air Lines.
- Receive the Halal Hygiene Compliance award for 2013 from MHCT.
Only Malaysian Citizen age 25 - 40 years old who speaks Japanese with minimum 3 years working experience in QA department in food factory industry will be shortlisted for interview.