Successful reward: RM 1,200 - RM 1,320
Japanese Speaking Inbound Manager Job Descriptions:
- Monthly Salary:
RM5,000 - RM5,500 (depends on skills)
- Job Location:
Jalan Raja Chulan
- Working hours:
9. 00 am - 6.00 pm
- Type of employment:
- Sunday and Public Holidays.
Japanese Speaking Inbound Manager Job Responsibilities:
- The inbound manager will be in charged of managing operations at the inbound department.
- The inbound manager will be involved in planning the operation work at the office
- The role of the inbound manager is to increase sales to Hotels and build relationship with them.
- The inbound manager will also be looking after the inbound operations department
- Reporting to Managing Director on inbound matters.
Japanese Speaking Inbound Manager Job Requirements:
- The inbound manager must have at least 3-5 years experience in the travel industry.
- The inbound manager Must be fluent in reading and writing English, Japanese and Bahasa Malaysia.
- The inbound manager must be familiar with costing work
- This position is open to Malaysian citizen age limit 40 years old and above.
- Personality requirement:
- Pleasant and Willing to learn Personality
- Must be independent
- Preferable with IT knowledge.
- We are the Japanese travel agency based in Malaysia.
- We organize the tours to all over the world from Japan, taking tour reservation in Malaysia, premium attendance service and pick-up service, and arrangement of air tickets from Malaysia.
- We always provide services according to customer's request!
Please read and understand the job requirement and job responsibilities before applying.
40 years old above Malaysian Citizen who have 3-5 years experience in the travel industry be shortlisted for an interview.