Japanese Speaking Interpreter Job Descriptions:
- Industry :
- Position :
- Monthly Salary :
RM 3,500-RM 5,000(Depends on skill/experiences)
- Allowance :
○Housing (Company provide)
- Probation period :
- Working hours :
Monday to Friday 8.00am to 5.00pm
- Holiday :
Sat,Sun and Follow company calendar
- Job Location :
- Type of employment :
1 year Contract(Will be Renewing as working performance as well)
Japanese Speaking Interpreter Job Responsibilities:
- Mainly work as the interpreter / translation staff
- Answer the phone call from Japan
- Join the meeting with Japanese side
- Evaluation feedback to the local staff
- Translation of a notice document and the email
- Train the translation / interpreter team.(this position is up to your skill and experience
Japanese Speaking Interpreter Job Requirements:
- Aged Below 50 years old
- Only Malaysian Citizen
- Process Diploma or Degree
- Fluent to speak & write in English,Malay and Japanese (Speak "Keigo" and read and text with "Kanji")
- Having working experience at Japanese company.
- Preferable secretary experience and similar experience
- This company is one of the famous manufactures electronic resistors in Japan.
- The Company offers LED displays, laser diodes, optical sensors, remote control receiver, data converters, power management, transistors, power modules, wireless LAN modules, and amplifiers.
- Rohm-Wako Electronics Malaysia supplies its products throughout Malaysia.
Important: Please read and understand the job requirement and job responsibilities before applying.
Aged Below 50 years old Malaysian Citizen who have working experience at Japanese company and can speak & write Japanese and process Diploma or Degree be shortlisted for an interview.