Successful reward: RM 1,440 - RM 1,920
Mandarin Speaking Project Manager Job Descriptions:
- Industry :
- Position :
Project Manager (Mandarin Speaking)
- Monthly Salary :
RM 6,000 -RM8,000 (Depending on skill/experiences)
- Probation period:
- Working hours:
Monday to Friday 8.30am to 17.30pm
Saturday, Sunday (project basis)
- Job Location :
Bangsar (office) depends on the projects
- Type of employment :
Mandarin Speaking Project Manager Job Responsibilities:
- The project manager will help with coordinating, communicating and managing engineering projects.
- The project manager will implement/conduct quality problem solving.
- The project manager will monitor vendor for project construction works.
Mandarin Speaking Project Manager Job Requirements:
- The project manager must have at the least 5 years of working experience in the related field.
- The project manager must be experienced whole flow from technical sales to construction work.
- The project manager must have good knowledge about Japanese M& E industry general contractor/connection network companies.
- Required Language: English & Mandarin
- The position of the project manager is open only to Malaysian Citizen.
- We are one of the leading engineering company in Japan.
- We try to develop the new market with Japanese companies penetrating into Malaysian market and expand the international business in South East Asian Countries.
- We have technologies and know-how in the field of saving-energy, environment and renovation.
Please take your time read and understand the job requirement & job responsibilities before applying:
You will be shortlisted for an interview if you have the following:
- 5 years working experience in Japanese M&E industry,
- Speak English and Mandarin fluently
- Malaysian citizen age below 45 years old.