Project Manager (Mandarin Speaking) Job Descriptions:
- Industry :
- Position :
Project Manager (Mandarin Speaking)
- Monthly Salary :
RM 6,000 -RM8,000 (Depending on skill/experiences)
- Probation period:
- Working hours:
Monday to Friday 8.30am to 17.30pm
Saturday, Sunday (project basis)
- Job Location :
Bangsar (office) depends on the projects
- Type of employment :
Project Manager (Mandarin Speaking) Job Responsibilities:
- The project manager will help with coordinating, communicating and managing engineering projects.
- The project manager will implement/conduct quality problem solving.
- The project manager will monitor vendor for project construction works.
Project Manager (Mandarin Speaking) Job Requirements:
- The project manager must have at the least 5 years of working experience in the related field.
- The project manager must be experienced whole flow from technical sales to construction work.
- The project manager must have good knowledge about Japanese M& E industry general contractor/connection network companies.
- Required Language: English & Mandarin
- The position of the project manager is open only to Malaysian Citizen.
We are one of the leading engineering company in Japan.
We try to develop the new market with Japanese companies penetrating into Malaysian market and expand the international business in South East Asian Countries.
We have technologies and know-how in the field of saving-energy, environment and renovation.
Please take your time read and understand the job requirement & job responsibilities before applying:
You will be shortlisted for an interview if you have the following:
- 5 years working experience in Japanese M&E industry,
- Speak English and Mandarin fluently
- Malaysian citizen age below 45 years old.