Construction Manager Job Descriptions:
- Industry :
- Position :
- Monthly Salary :
RM10,000 - RM15,000 (Depends on skill/experiences)
- Medical card
- Probation period:
- Working hours:
Monday to Friday 9.00am to 6.00pm
Saturday, Sunday(Depends on project)
- Job Location :
Bangsar (office) Depends on the projects
- Type of employment :
Construction Manager Job Responsibilities:
- The main responsibility of the Construction Manager is to Design of the air conditioning hygiene with the factory construction, multiplication, construction management.
- The Construction Manager will Correspondence with the customer side(general contractor).
- The Construction Manager will help with coordinating, communicate and manage engineering project.
- Process control and Monitor vendor for project construction works.
Construction Manager Job Requirements:
- The Construction Manager must have at the least 10 years of working experience in the related field.
- The Construction Manager must have the experience in dealing with A to Z construction work
- The hiring company prefer someone who graduated from Japan university and studied in Faculty of Architecture Facilities Department.
- The hiring company prefer someone who has studied in Fluid mechanics or mechanical engineering in university.
- Preferable experience of funding own company.
The hiring company is one of the leading companies in good standing that specializes in HVAC (Heating, Venting, Air-conditioning) and sanitary installation in Japan.
Position only open for Malaysian Citizen. Expat or foreign worker that apply will be rejected directly.
Those with 10 years working experience in architecture and construction industry are most welcome to apply.