Successful reward: RM 2,400 - RM 3,600
Project Manager Job Descriptions:
- Industry :
- Position :
- Monthly Salary :
RM10,000 - RM15,000 (Depends on skill/experiences)
- Medical card
- Probation period:
- Working hours:
Monday to Friday 9.00am to 6.00pm
Saturday, Sunday(Depends on project)
- Job Location :
Bangsar (office) Depends on the projects
- Type of employment :
Project Manager Job Responsibilities:
- The main responsibility of the Construction Manager is to Design of the air conditioning hygiene with the factory construction, multiplication, construction management.
- The Project Manager will Correspondence with the customer side(general contractor).
- The Project Manager will help with coordinating, communicate and manage engineering project.
- Process control and Monitor vendor for project construction works.
Project Manager Job Requirements:
- The Project Manager must have at the least 8 years of working experience in the related field.
- The Project Manager must have the experience in dealing with A to Z construction work
- The hiring company prefer someone who graduated from Japan university and studied in Faculty of Architecture Facilities Department.
- The hiring company prefer someone who has studied in Fluid mechanics or mechanical engineering in university.
- Preferable experience of funding own company.
The hiring company is one of the leading companies in good standing that specializes in HVAC (Heating, Venting, Air-conditioning) and sanitary installation in Japan.
Position only open for Malaysian Citizen. Expat or foreign worker that apply will be rejected directly.
Those with 8 years working experience in architecture and construction industry are most welcome to apply.