Indoor Sales IT Engineer (Mandarin Speaking) Job Descriptions:
Indoor Sales IT Engineer
- Monthly Salary :
RM4,500 - RM5,500 (Depends on skill/experiences)
- Probation period:
- Working hours:
Monday to Friday 8:30 to 5:30
Saturday, Sunday and PH
- Job Location :
Solaris Mont Kiara
- Type of employment :
Indoor Sales IT Engineer (Mandarin Speaking) Job Responsibilities:
- To perform pre-sales support and solutions related to servers and network
- To prepare and deliver technical presentations explaining products or services to customers and prospective customers
- To perform after sales support/help clients solve problems with installed equipment(s)
- To plan and execute migration of the website, that consists of both static html-coded pages and dynamic contents powered by CMS such as WordPress, from the current environment at the third party’s server into the new environment held by Future Spirits Malaysia
- To design proposals to customers who require IT infrastructure that is composed by plural servers and other network appliances
Indoor Sales IT Engineer (Mandarin Speaking) Job Requirements:
- Must have minimum 3 years of working experience in the Indoor IT Sales Support.
- Must have Strong knowledge in the following area;
- Linux/LAMP hosting
- MySQL/OSS Database Software
- On-premise/Data centre networking and VPM setup/config
- Redundant system/backup/solutions for servers
- Network security, Data migration(cross platform)
- Server control panels (PLESK/cPanel etc.)
- Linux server configuration, maintenance and support
- Required Language: English, Bahasa Melayu, Mandarin
- Candidate must process at the least
- Graduate Diploma /
- Bachelor’s Degree/
- Post Graduate Diploma /
- Professional Degree
- Computer Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication) /
- Computer Science /
- Information Technology or equivalent.
- Willing to travel (Preferably possess own transport)
- Malaysian Citizen Male Age 25 - 35 years old
At FutureSpirits, we have pioneered a new sector, helping clients make their businesses come alive on the Web. Our three core business units focus on IT infrastructure, with our Group Companies covering a range of specialty fields. Our main strength is the ability to provide a one-stop service through the integration of these units.
We also assist businesses in creating a customer support infrastructure and obtaining the PrivacyMark (a certificate of compliance to the Japanese Industrial Standard JISQ15001 regarding personal information), enabling them to roll out safe and enjoyable Web products.
In Malaysia, not only do we assist Japanese corporations here, but we also help up-coming IT startups to design and build their IT infrastructure as well as providing the bridge and support for aspiring Malaysian business to expand to the Japanese market.
Read this before applying:
Please read and understand the job description, job requirements and job responsibilities before applying for the job.
You will be shortlisted for an interview if you have the following:
- Malaysian citizens
- Male 25 - 35 years old,
- minimum 3 years experience in IT,
- possess at least a Bachelor Degree in IT and
- able to communicate and converse in Mandarin, English and Bahasa Melayu fluently.
Female, Expat and foreign workers and those who do not speak Mandarin that apply will be rejected directly.