Successful reward: RM 840 - RM 1,080
Japanese Speaking Translator Job Descriptions:
Japanese Speaking Translator
- Monthly Salary:
RM 3,500 - RM 4,500 (subjected to years of working experience and skills)
- Position Allowance
- Medical Insurance
- Hospitalization Benefits
- Parking/Transport allowance
- Annual Increment
- Gits for birthday/birth for child, Marriage
- Canteen Subsidy (RM 2 per meal)
Once a year (December)
- Job Location:
Shah Alam, Seksyen 16
- Working hours:
Monday - Friday 7:55 am - 5:30 pm
Saturday 7:55 - 1:00 pm (Follow company working calendar, is about 12 days, maximum 13 days in a year)
- Type of employment:
- Sunday and Public Holidays
- Annual Leave: 14 days
- Medical Leave: 14 days.
Japanese Speaking Translator Job Responsibilities:
- Enhancement effective communication in between Management and Production Team.
- Carry out translation & review of SZT HQ standard policy.
- Carry out documents and procedures translation from Japanese to Bahasa or English language.
- Attend operation meeting and act as official translator fro on language to another language.
- To act as a general assistant to Japanese expatriates in their daily business operations/activities.
- To assist in preparing & translating reports, memos & letters as required.
- To performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- All information obtain during working are not allowed to be leaked out to others.
- Comply with ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 documentation & requirements.
- Carry out any duties as required by the company at anytime.
Japanese Speaking Translator Job Requirements:
- Required Language:
- Bahasa Melayu
- Japanese(More than N2 level)
- Mandarin Speaker will be an advantage
- Required Working Experience/Knowledge:
- Fresh and have passion in Japanese Language is encourage to apply.
- Good communication and interpersonal skill.
- Willing to learn new things.
- Synztec(M) Sdn Bhd, a wholly owned subsidiary of Synztec Co. Ltd, located in Japan, is the manufacture of high precision rubber based components and parts for the office automation industry. Our export markets are located in Japan, China, Singapore and Thailand.
Why work with us?
- Yearly Bonus
- Performance Incentive
- Good company's benefits
- Conductive Working Environment
- Bright Career Advancement
- Please read and understand the job description, job responsibilities and job requirement carefully before applying.
- Please make sure you understand what you will be doing, and what is required before applying for the job.
- Remember the position is open to Malaysian Citizen only.
- Please pay extra attention on this
You will be shortlisted for an interview:
- Speak and Write:
- Bahasa Melayu
****4 Position available***