Successful reward: RM 960 - RM 1,200
Japanese Speaking Receptionist cum Interpreter Job Descriptions
- Monthly Salary:
Above than RM4,000 (Based on experience)
Transportation / Medical insurance / EPF / SOCSO
Once a year.
- Probation period:
- Working Location:
Mont Kiara,Kuala Lumpur.
- Type of employment:
- Working hours:
1.5 day per week (According to Shift)
Japanese Speaking Receptionist cum Interpreter Job Responsibilities
- The receptionist cum interpreter main responsibility is to help with reception of medical clinic for Japanese people.
- The receptionist cum interpreter will help Japanese patients with insurance claim matters.
- The receptionist cum interpreter will act as a medical interpreter to Japanese patients.
- Do accounts processing.
- (We have maximum 120 hours of training system for acquire business manner and company policy)
Japanese Speaking Receptionist cum Interpreter Job Requirements
- To place importance on aspiring and motivated than experience. working experience from any industry.
- Possess good communication skill.
- Possess Japanese language skill (as JLPT-N1 or N2)
- Minimum 3 years working experiences in any field.
- Those who do not have N2 JLPT level and above will be rejected directly.
Expat and Foreigners that apply for this job will be rejected directly. Position is open only for Malaysian Citizen.