Successful reward: RM 720 - RM 960
- Monthly Salary:
RM 3, 000 - RM 4,000 (Depends on experience)
- Parking/Transport allowance
Once a year
- Job Location:
- Working hours:
Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 5:30 pm
- Type of employment:
- Holiday: ( Full details will be mentioned during interview)
- Sunday and Public Holidays
- Annual Leave: 14 days
- Medical Leave: 14 days.
- Legal research
- Registration of incorporation
- Deputize the conveyance progress
- Representation procedure of various license acquistiton
- Assist the Managing Director
- Diligent, mannered, cooperative, persistence candidate is preferred
- Required Working Experience/ Knowledge:
- Having minimum 3 years experience, having exposure to law and legal field.
- Technical Skills:
- Required Language:
- Preferred Language
- Mandarin is added advantage
- Between 25 years old to 32 years old
- Education background:
- A law firm with offices in Malaysia, Thailand and Myanmar.
- We provide various legal services mainly to Japanese companies, such as overseas business expansion support, law survey, contract writing.
Why work with us?
- Conductive Working Environment
- Bright Career Advancement
- Please read and understand the job description, job responsibilities and job requirement carefully before applying.
- Please make sure you understand what you will be doing, and what is required before applying for the job.
- Remember the position is open to Malaysian Citizen only.