Successful reward: RM 1,080 - RM 1,560
Japanese Speaking Medical Support Staff Job Description
- Japanese Speaking Medical Support Staff
- Monthly Salary:
- RM 4,500 – RM6,500 (Based on experience)
- Allowance: ( Full details will be mention during interview)
- Overtime pay
- Working hours:
- Mostly 2 days off in a week, sometimes 1 day off it depend on the shift) 8:00 to 17:00 p.m. (When you have an urgent phone call after 17:00, please cope by shift duty( 1-2 times in a week).
- Sat, Sun and Public Holiday
- Annual leave/Medical Leave:
Japanese Speaking Medical Support Staff Job Responsibilities
- The duty is supporting for Japanese local representative, a taking along family, a business traveler, the local adoption staff.
- At the time of various accident outbreak to occur in a factory, the office, the professional staff whom placed near all of you hurries in a hospital and carries out medical care support with interpreter.
Reservation, arrangement of the hospital
Treatment expense adjustment support
Ad Hoc admin job including Input inquiry contents into a company system and E-mail magazine publication to member.
Japanese Speaking Medical Support Staff Job Requirement
Fluent Japanese in writing and speaking. Preferably level JLPT N2/N1.
Able to cope with shift.
Preferably candidate that has medical knowledge/office work experience.
Fresh graduate with fluency in Japanese speaking is welcomed to apply.
Preferably 40 years old below .
- We are general risk management companies supporting a Japanese-affiliated company going into global with a medical aspect.
- We post the staff in each Foreign countries and offer service near all of you every day and install an insurance plan, a sales company suggesting the best of the cost and optimization as the damage assessment company which is a professional leader coping at the time of accident outbreak and risk finance.
Important Please READ Before Applying
*Only Malaysian Citizen
*Your job application will be rejected if you do not meet the required criterias in the job requirements.