Successful reward: RM 720 - RM 960
Japanese Speaking Property Admin & Sales Executive Job Descriptions:
- Industry: Real Estate/Tourism
- Position: Japanese Speaking Property Admin Executive
- Probation: 3 months
- Monthly Salary: RM 3,000 - RM 4,000 (depends on the experience)
1. Transportation Allowance - to commute to and from work
2. Group Medical Assurance and Medical Card
3. Medical Allowance - yearly
4. Punctuality Incentive
5. MC Incentive
- Job Location: Petaling Jaya, Selangor
- Working hours: 9am-6pm (subjected to company policy)
- Type of employment: Full time
- Holiday: Public Holidays and Weekends (subjected to sales appointment)
Japanese Speaking Property Admin & Sales Executive Job Responsibilities
- Customer service for Japanese customers. Providing sales and after sales assistance.
- Processing and distributing paperwork. This can include emptying out tray on a regular basis throughout the work day, checking for messages, picking up faxes, mail and inter-office mail from reception, photocopying, preparing and sending faxes when necessary.
- Filing - which includes:
- filing copies of all correspondence into relevant property files; may include coding filing (coordinated with Managers).
- photocopying and filing copies of invoices for properties into files
- compiling data base of customers
- Monthly Reporting letters – duties include typing monthly reporting letters, attaching enclosures as directed by the Manager, photocopying reports for filing, and mailing reports as requested.
- Some reports may be emailed by the Manger or on behalf of the company.
- Complete tracking sheet indicating when Financials received from Accounting and when reports sent out by Manger.
- Drafting of some standard notices/letters with minimal supervision.
- Attending meeting with customers.
- Handling miscellaneous telephone calls from Japanese customers.
- Dealing with property maintenance issues as required
- Obtaining some quotes and following up with contractors, as required under the direction of the Manager(s).
- Administering major projects, as required under direction of the Manager
- Assisting in prioritizing Managers work to ensure deadlines are met
- Liaise with resident managers, on-site personnel, owners, tenants and contractors as necessary
- Assist with registration of Liens and/or Release of Liens
- Assist with preparation of offers to lease, leases, amendments to lease, sublease agreements, assignments of lease, preparation of commission forms, tracking of commissions, obtaining a copy of tenant insurance and other documentation related to leases and commissions.
- Follow up on outstanding accounts receivable as directed.
- Keep good track of in & out of clients’ money with details of the in & out.
- Provide summary to accounts department monthly and do reconciliation with accounts receivable.
Japanese Speaking Property Admin & Sales Executive Job Requirements and Qualitications
- MUST be able to read and write in Japanese (Min N3 level)
- Preferred to have sales or property background
- MUST have Driving licence(Company has vehicle for job purpose)
- Fun, Friendly, outgoing
- Training will be provided
- Age 35 - 45
- Malaysia My Second Home Programme (MM2H) allow foreigners who fulfill certain criteria,to stay in Malaysia for as long as possible on MM2H visa or multiple-entry social visit pass.
- With increasing popularity of MM2H program among foreigners, many foreigners started buying Malaysian properties for their own stay or investment purposes.
- Due to such strong demand from foreign clients the company decided to expand the company business.
Only Candidates that meets the job requirements and qualification will be shortlisted for interview.