◦QA Software Engineer
◦RM 4,500 - RM 6,000 (subjected to years of experience or any specialize skill)
◦Bonus - Depending on performance
◦Jalan Kuchai Maju
Type of employment:
• We are looking for a QA Software engineer who will be part of an engineering team that ensures the robustness of a business critical software for small business, someone who loves testing and ensuring the stability of a piece of software
• Work closely with other engineers, develop and execute test plans
• Reports to Head of Engineering
• To learn, grow and improve with the team throughout the process.
• Help build robust world-class web & mobile application and be proud of it right here in Malaysia.
• Smart, but not act smart; Confident yet humble; Independent yet is a team player.
• With built-in passion, obsession, ambitious and never settle attitude.
• TEAM PLAYER, BUILD AND BE PART OF GREAT TEAM CULTURE.
• Have helped building at least one or more robust web /mobile apps that you are proud of and can’t wait to show us
• Experience in writing and doing unit testing, functional testing and integration testing
• Experience in automation tools
• Can write tests with eyes closed
• Exposure to and experience in web technologies
• Understanding of accounting basics. (We know this is boring, but no harm come equipped with the knowledge & basics)
• Contribution to open source projects. (Someone who don’t take things for granted and love sharing / contributing back to the society)
• Good sense of UX. (You used to criticize websites / applications with bad UX and think you can do a much better job)
• Big talker. (Can talk but cannot deliver)
• Office politics generator.
• Score well in CGPA rating but doesn’t like up to expectation.
Asian Business Software Solutions (ABSS), is a leading provider of business software to small and medium sized businesses in Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong and across Asia.
We provide an ideal work environment while empowering and requiring you to take responsibility for your own tasks and objectives. We will have high expectations of you at work, but also respect that work is only one part of your overall life. We will challenge you to produce your best work, and you will be rewarded by sharing in the success of the company.