Successful reward: RM 1,080 - RM 1,440
UI/UX DESIGNER JOB DESCRIPTIONS:
- Computer/Information Technology
- Monthly Salary:
- RM 4,500 - RM 6,000 (subjected to years of experience or any specialize skill)
- EPF /
- SOCSO /
- Bonus - Depending on performance
- Probation period:
- Job Location:
- Type of employment:
UI/UX DESIGNER JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To help define the workflow / user experience of existing and upcoming features for Financio, a cloud-based accounting software.
- To design UI components, overall look and feel of the app.
- Be part of the team in enhancing & maintaining the web and mobile application.
- Proactively seek to improve UI, UX and follow best practices.
- To learn, grow and improve with the team throughout the process.
- Be part of a team who build world-class web / mobile application, and be proud of it, right here in Malaysia.
UI/UX DESIGNER JOB REQUIREMENT:
Most Important Requirement (Focus on the BOLD)
- Smart, but not act smart; Confident yet humble; Independent yet is a team player.
- With built-in passion, obsession, ambitious and never settle attitude.
- TEAM PLAYER, BUILD AND BE PART OF GREAT TEAM CULTURE.
- Have designed the UI and / or UX of at least one or more web / mobile apps that you are proud of and can’t wait to show us.
- Great sense of UX. (You frequently criticize websites / applications with bad UX and think you can do a much better job)
- Web / Mobile graphic / UI designing proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch.
- Can design with eyes closed.
- Understanding of accounting basics. (We know this is boring, but no harm come equipped with the knowledge & basics)
- Contribution to open source projects. (Someone who don’t take things for granted and love sharing / contributing back to the society)
- Great sense of humor. (By telling a joke and make interviewer LOL)
- Can sell idea across. (You will be asked to sell some random stuffs)
- Big talker. (Can talk but cannot deliver)
- Office politics generator.
- Score well in CGPA rating but doesn’t like up to expectation.
- Asian Business Software Solutions (ABSS), is a leading provider of business software to small and medium sized businesses in Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong and across Asia.
- We provide an ideal work environment while empowering and requiring you to take responsibility for your own tasks and objectives. We will have high expectations of you at work, but also respect that work is only one part of your overall life. We will challenge you to produce your best work, and you will be rewarded by sharing in the success of the company.