Successful reward: RM 1,368 - RM 1,822
HUMAN RESOURCE ASSISTANT MANAGER JOB DESCRIPTION:
- Industry :
- Assistant Manager Human Resources
- Monthly Salary :
- Transport Allowance RM 200
- Bonus (average 5-6 months, 2 times per year)
- Probation period:
- Working hours:
- Monday – Friday 07.45am – 17.40pm
- Saturday (Alternate month)
- Annual Leave: 20 days (After confirmation)
- According to Honda calendar
- Job Location:
- Type of employment:
HUMAN RESOURCE ASSISTANT MANAGER JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible to manage and drive the full spectrum of Human Resources functions with emphasis on strategic manpower planning, recruitment and retention, performance management, compensation & benefits, payroll administration and monthly HR management reporting.
- This includes; study of regional markets prior to benchmark of competitiveness benefits and support the company to meet its business goals and objectives.
- To manage and coordinate Human Resources activities including policies and procedures in line with the Company’s business goals.
- Leads employees using a performance management and development process that provides an overall context and framework to encourage employee contribution and includes goal setting, feedback and performance development planning.
- Review and propose improvisation for Reward Management standards and guidelines in the areas of Compensation & Benefits, Company reward, Medical expenses and salary payout.
- Manage the preparation and maintenance of reports necessary to carry out the functions of the department. Prepares periodic reports for management, as necessary or requested, to track strategic goal accomplishment.
HUMAN RESOURCE ASSISTANT MANAGER JOB REQUIREMENT:
- Degree in Human Resource Management or any equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years experience in managing Compensation & Benefits and remuneration packages including policy and daily management.
- Must well verse with all related law in HR field e.g Employment Act, IR Act, Trade Union Act, Statutory Act,and etc.
- Strong presentation and facilitation skills.
- Computer literate and good communication skills.
- Willing to work in Alor Gajah, Malacca.
- Applicants should be Malaysia citizen or hold relevant residence status.
We are seeking highly motivated and talented individuals to join Honda Malaysia. Embark on a journey of success with our dynamic, rapidly expanding team.