Successful reward: RM 720 - RM 1,440
MANDARIN SPEAKING NPI ENGINEER JOB DESCRIPTION:
- Industry :
- Monthly Salary :
- RM3,000 - RM6,000 (depending on experience)
- Transport + Mobile Allowance (RM150)
- Contractual bonus 1 month
- Performance bonus ( based on company performance)
- Probation period:
- Working hours:
- Monday – Friday 08.00am - 17.30pm
- Annual Leave: 12 days
- Public holidays: 16 days
- Job Location:
- Type of employment:
MANDARIN SPEAKING NPI ENGINEER JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Generate Bills of Material (BOM), routings and component options.
- Ensuring BOM generated by a set date and time.
- Analyzes research data and proposed product specifications to determine feasibility of product proposal.
- Check and review HPU and WI
- Engaging with Sales team on meeting up with customer/ sales visit to develop or propose suitable parts for new Cable Assembly.
- Work with customers, supplies and colleagues to solve and implement thebest technical and cost effective solutions.
- Follow up on Customer ECO and ensure the ECO settle and close on time.
- Scheduling and keep track FA plan to meet shipment dateCoordinating Technicians on new samples build and documentation preparation.
- Review and interprets new product specifications, drawings and job orders to Technicians.
- Communicate with customer upon any deviation found before and during FA build.
- 0 Analyzes and resolves work problems, or assists Technicians in solving work problems.
- Buyoff completed FA samples and FA report for conformance to customer‘s requirement.
- Improving FA first pass rate.
- Respond, as necessary, to customer problems and complaints.
- Recommends measures to improve production methods, equipment performance, and quality of product.
- Ensure the operating procedure for FA is in accordance with the requirement of OHS and EHMS.
MANDARIN SPEAKING NPI ENGINEER JOB REQUIREMENT:
- Possess a degree/diploma background in Electrical & Electronics Engineering or any qualification or course related to engineering.
- Experience in NPI cable assembly background will be an added advantage; BOM creation and FA follow up.
- 0 Knowledge in ISO 9001, ISO 13485, FMEA.
- Mature, aggressive, hardworking, self-motivated, with a sense of urgency.
- Possess good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Conversation in English, Chinese and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Able to work independently with strong leadership qualities.
- Disciplined and dynamic team player with a positive attitude.
- Able to withstand pressure and hardworking.
- Strong inclination towards working on a project by project basis.
- Willing to travel
- Fresh graduates are encourage to apply.
Winchester Interconnect, established in 1941, is a leader in the design, development, and deployment of interconnect technology...globally. Winchester, whose headquarters is located in Middlebury, Connecticut USA, designs and manufactures an extensive range of interconnect products, including PCB, RF, and Power connectors as well as value-added cable and electromechanical assemblies, with modern, electronically linked design, manufacturing, and distribution facilities worldwide.