Successful reward: RM 552 - RM 672
MANDARIN SPEAKING TUITION CENTER ADMINISTRATOR JOB DESCRIPTIONS:
Tuition Center Administrator
EPF/SOCSO ( Full details will be mentioned during interview)
- Working hours:
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday: 9.00am - 12.30pm / 3.00pm - 9.30pm
Wednesday: 3.00pm - 7.30pm
Friday: 9.00am - 12.30pm / 3.00pm - 7.30pm
Saturday: 9.00am - 1.30pm
Sunday: OFF DAY
Based on the centre’s yearly calendar.
- Job Location:
Bandar Sri Damansara
- Type of employment:
MANDARIN SPEAKING Tuition CENTer ADMINISTRATOR JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage ïncomings”including new & existing customer to the centre.
- Issue notices on all matters in centre related to students.
- Inventory management
- Centre stationary control and recording
- Stationary box for tutors
- Copier machine monitoring
- Event management + RSVP
- Trial Class management + confirmation
- New student enrolment
- Manage operational DAILY routine matters
- Manage student put their shoes and bag.
- Manage organisation and students in waiting area.
- Manage waiting parents
- Manage hygiene and cleanliness
- Monitor tutors and behaviour (via CCTV)
- Monitor absent students- action call to parents to check.
- Manage operational MONTLY routine matters.
- Tutors and students’ attendance
- Update students listing (as at months end)
- Invoice preparation and distribution + payment collection monitoring
- Manage management claims
- Top up marker ink in tutor stationary box.
- Manage operational QUARTERLY routine matters
- Assist in academic photocopying and preparation.
- Filing Management
MANDARIN SPEAKING Tuition CENTER ADMINISTRATIOR JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Require a diploma certificate and above.
- 24 - 30 y/o
- 2-3 years of administrative working experiences
- Able to communicate in Mandarin, English and BM
- Passionate in teaching
- Patience and responsible with children
- Positive and hard working attitude.
- Fresh grad are encouraged to apply.
Company will be revealed during interview.