Successful reward: RM 1,200 - RM 1,920
F&B Accounting Assistant Manager Job Description:
- Industry :
- Recruitment and F&B (group companies multi-support)
- F&B Accounting Assistant Manager
- Monthly Salary :
- EPF /
- SOCSO /
- Medical /
- Probation period:
- Working hours:
- Job Location:
- Menara Allianz, KL Sentral
- Type of employment:
F&B Accounting Assistant Manager Job Responsibilities:
Manage 3 Japanese restaurants' accounting section.
- Handle full set account;
- Manage and be responsible for accounting and GST submission on monthly basis
- Liaise with auditor, tax agent, company secretary and local government authority to ensure compliance with statutory and regulatory requirements;
- Perform payroll calculation;
- Computing taxes estimation for CP204/CP204A submission;
- Prepare payments/petty cash by verifying documentation;
- Reconciles financial discrepancy;
- Perform bank deposits and withdrawal;
- Any other duties assigned from time to time.
F&B Accounting Assistant Manager Job Requirement:
- Must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree/Post Graduate in Diploma in Finance/Accountancy or equivalent;
- At least 5 years working experience in the related field is required and experience in F&B industry would be an advantages;
- Required skills: Microsoft Words & Excel, MYOB, GST and tax knowledge etc;
- Required language: English;
- Able to work under pressure and tight deadlines;
- Able to work independently.
Malaysia basis Japanese F&B group company which include Sushi, Hokkaido Food, and Japanese Curry.
Please read and understand the job description, job responsibilities and job requirement carefully before applying.
Foreigners are not qualified for this position