Successful reward: RM 2,400 - RM 3,120
FEMALE HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGER JOB DESCRIPTION:
- INDUSTRY: Human Resource
- POSITION: HR Manager
- MONTHLY SALARY: RM 10,000 - RM 13,000 (Based on experience and qualification)
- ALLOWANCE: EPF/SOCSO/Transport/Mobile
- PROBATION PERIOD: 6 months
- WORKING HOURS: 09:00am - 18:00pm
- HOLIDAYS: Weekends/Public Holidays/Annual Leave
- JOB LOCATION: TBC during interview (Kuala Lumpur area)
- TYPE OF EMPLOYMENT: Full Time
FEMALE HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGER JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop corporate plans for a variety of HR matters such as compensation, benefits, health and safety etc.
- Oversee all HR initiatives, systems and tactics
- Supervise the work of HR personnel and provide guidance
- Serve as the point of contact for employment relations and communicate with labor unions
- Monitor adherence to internal policies and legal standards
- Deal with grievances and violations invoking disciplinary action when required
- Anticipate and resolve litigation risks
- Report to MD by analyzing data and using HR metrics
FEMALE HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGER JOB REQUIREMENT:
Most Important Requirement (Focus on the BOLD)
- Required Working experience: Minimum 3 - 5 years experience as Human Resource Manager.
- Full understanding of the way an organisation operates to meet its objectives.
- Excellent knowledge of employment legislation and regulations.
- Skill, knowledge and experience of hiring designers and software engineers.
- Thorough knowledge of human resource management principles and best practice.
- A business acumen partnered with attention to the human element.
- Knowledge of data analysis and reporting.
- Excellent organisation and leadership skills.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Diligent and firm with high ethical standards.
- High passionate in delivering service for Startup business.
- Positive attitude, high responsibility and attentive.
- Interested in Japanese culture and adept quickly to working environment.
- BSc/BA in human resources, business administration or relevant field; MSc/MA in human resources will be a plus.
- Preferable female, age 27-32 years old.
- A short assignment will be emailed to you upon successful application. You are required to complete within 3 working days.
The hiring company is a Japanese startup company in HR Tech.