Successful reward: RM 1,920 - RM 2,040
MANDARIN SPEAKING OPERATION MANAGER JOB DESCRIPTION:
- INDUSTRY: Entertainment
- POSITION: Mandarin Speaking Operation Manager
- MONTHLY SALARY: RM 8,000 - RM 8,500 (Based on experience and qualification)
- ALLOWANCE: EPF/SOCSO/Medical/Miscellaneous allowance/Education support/Dental
- PROBATION PERIOD: 6 months
- WORKING HOURS: 9.5 hours per day including lunch break
Morning shift from 10am onwards
Afternoon shift around 2-3pm
Night shift from 7 pm onwards
- HOLIDAYS: Public Holidays/Annual Leave/2 days per week (choose among weekends and weekdays depends on operation needs)
- JOB LOCATION: KL / Selangor occasionally JB
- TYPE OF EMPLOYMENT: Full Time
MANDARIN SPEAKING OPERATION MANAGER JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work with the Deputy Operation Manager to manage, supervise and guide
the Area Managers and Branch Managers in their day-to-day management
of the outlets.
- Ensure all direct customer-related activities, promotions, events taking place
in the Outlets are executed and enforced in accordance to the policies, rules
- Review current processes for effectiveness, quality and simplification with
the objective to reduce cycle time for a shorter customer lead time.
- Identify risks and issues in operational processes and systems, such as the
Point-of-Sales System and Karaoke-on-Demand System, with the objective
to eliminate customer defection.
- Identify operational process challenges by analysing process and/or sales
data and metrics with the objectives to enhance 82C (i.e. Business-to-
Consumer) processes, to improve business cum customer retention and to
acquire new customers.
- Propose, develop and implement innovative operational and technical
solutions to create a new experience for the customers so as to remain in
the fore front of competitions.
- Conduct monthly internal audits on all the Outlets and all service personnel
to ensure both service standards and F&B quality are of the highest order,
and submit findings to the General Manager.
- processes, making them more customer-focused, and thus achieving a high
level of customer satisfaction.
- Coordinate with the Marketing Division to plan and support new sales and
marketing activities, and to compile post implementation results for
- Liaise closely with the Customer Relationship Department of the Marketing
Division to plan/implement effective strategies/measures to improve
customer satisfaction and loyalty through customer-focused processes or
customer-orientated service provider:
- Liaise closely with the Customer Relationship Department to understand
customer‘s expectations so as to align operational processes to fulfil
- Organise and preside the Monthly Department Operation Meeting with all
Area Managers & Branch Managers and forward all minutes of the Meetings
to the General Manager and Management.
MANDARIN SPEAKING OPERATION MANAGER JOB REQUIREMENT:
Most Important Requirement (Focus on the BOLD)
- Diploma / degree holder with at least 5 years working experience in as operations manager.
- Possess good problem solving skills and customer focused disposition.
- Able to write and converse well in English, Mandarin and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Good leadership and communication skills with all levels of people.
- Able to work on noon and night shift fit and when required.
- Based in Selangor and willing to travel.
Our client is a budding local brand in Malaysia and their stature as a heartland family karaoke has grown remarkably. Established since 2009, they presently have eight outlets in Johor Bahru, Selangor & Kuala Lumpur and plans have been outlined for more expansions. Crucial to their growth, they are now seeking out talented and qualified professionals like you to join their workforce.