Successful reward: RM 552 - RM 960
WEB DESIGNER JOB DESCRIPTION:
- INDUSTRY: Information Technology
- POSITION: Web Designer
- MONTHLY SALARY: RM 2,300 - RM 4,000 (Based on experience and qualification)
- ALLOWANCE: EPF/SOCSO/Travel/Medical/Grooming/Optical
- PROBATION PERIOD: 3 months
- WORKING HOURS: 09:00am - 18:00pm
- HOLIDAYS: Weekends/Public Holidays/Annual Leave
- JOB LOCATION: Kuala Lumpur
- TYPE OF EMPLOYMENT: Full Time
WEB DESIGNER JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for conceptualization and implementation of design of solutions that meet marketing strategies from concept to completion.
- Contributing ideas and design artwork for wider projects.
- Online / Offline graphic artwork production - designing promotional banners and landing pages.
- Maintain company websites and produce engaging written and graphical contents in line with corporate branding guidelines.
- Any ad-hoc duties assigned time to time.
WEB DESIGNER JOB REQUIREMENT:
Most Important Requirement (Focus on the BOLD)
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma / Bachelor Degree in related field.
- At least 1 years experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferable with experience in Retail and F&B chain.
- Proficent in photoshop and illustrator software.
- HTML and CSS experience prefered.
- Possess good communication and presentation skills.
- Fresh grad with experience are encouraged to apply.
- Independance, Self-motivated, Self-learning
*Please submit your portfolio or achievement tother with your CV
- Our client is established in 2012 as a solutions company that provide retail management consultations, software customizations, hardware and system integrations. They provide in-depth system studies and proper consultations in order to reduce unproductive operations.
Why work with the hiring company?
- Extra benefits:
- Annual Company Trip
- Travel / Medical / Grooming / Optical (RM1800 per annum)
- Career Growth Opportunities:
- Every 1 to 2 years, the hiring company will conduct performance review for Promotion Opportunities.