Successful reward: RM 1,080 - RM 1,560
SENIOR EQUIPMENT ENGINEER JOB DESCRIPTION:
- INDUSTRY: Electronic Manufactering
- POSITION: Senior Equipment Engineer
- MONTHLY SALARY: RM 4,500 - RM 6,500 (Based on experience and qualification)
- ALLOWANCE: EPF/SOCSO/Transport/Incentive
- PROBATION PERIOD: 3 months (increment upon confirmation based on performance)
- WORKING HOURS: 08:30am - 18:00pm
- HOLIDAYS: Weekends/Public Holidays/Annual Leave
- JOB LOCATION: Senai, Johor
- TYPE OF EMPLOYMENT: Full Time
SENIOR EQUIPMENT ENGINEER JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintain equipment to optimum level for production. Equipment in-charge is,
- Manual insert line
- Manual soldering line
- Box build line
- Packing line
- Laser marking
- To ensure Equipment’s achieving organization goals.
- To carry out predetermined work assignment by direct and functional peer group to meet schedules and requirement. Resolve the equipment issues to meet production schedules.
- Work with all the elements involved in producing a particular product. This involves overseeing the efficiency manufacturing processes, as well as developing new idea to improve manufacturing efficiency or decrease its costs.
- Provide technical assistance in installation and maintenance of equipment.
- Analyze equipment malfunctions and failures and accordingly develop corrective actions
- Develop improvements to enhance equipment reliability and scalability
- Develop preventive maintenance procedures to reduce equipment failures
- Monitor equipment performance and suggest improvements
- Maintain documentations for equipment installation, maintenance and troubleshooting procedure reference purposes
- Provide support for troubleshooting equipment
- Test and buy off new equipment before handing off to production
- Develop cast-reduction initiatives while still maintaining quality and productivity
- Provide job assistance and conduct job trainings for Technician as needed
- Act as primary contact for equipment performance related questions and concerns
- Automation Line setup and follow up with suppliers
- Support for the traceability system
- lDM control for the production use with cost control level
SENIOR EQUIPMENT ENGINEER JOB REQUIREMENT:
Most Important Requirement (Focus on the BOLD)
- Degree or diploma in electrical/electronic engineering
- Min 5 years experience in electronic industry
- Knowledge in FMEA, Lean Manufacturing, 7 QC tools and etc.
- Knowledge in 6 Sigma, ISO9001, ISO13485, ISO 14000, ISO17025, ISO27001 and OHSAS 18001
will be added advantage.
- Knowledge in RF, cable assembly and fiber optic assembly will be added
- Mature, aggressive, hardworking, self-motivated, with a sense of urgency.
- Possess good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.Able to work independently with strong leadership qualities.
- Disciplined and dynamic team player with a positive attitude.
- Able to withstand pressure and long working hours.
- Japanese speaking or native Japanese will be added advantage.
Our client is one of the leading Smart Energy Solutions providers in the world. They are dedicated to the design, development and manufacturing of innovative and technologically advanced energy meters and metering systems for the global utility industry . Their portfolio includes a comprehensive range of premium quality metering products, advanced infrastructure and energy management systems.