Successful reward: RM 2,400 - RM 3,600
SOFTWARE PRODUCT MANAGER JOB DESCRIPTION:
- INDUSTRY: Human Resource
- POSITION: Software Product Manager
- MONTHLY SALARY: RM 10,000 - RM 15,000 (Based on experience and qualification)
- ALLOWANCE: EPF/SOCSO/Transport/Mobile
- PROBATION PERIOD: 6 months
- WORKING HOURS: 09:00am - 18:00pm
- HOLIDAYS: Weekends/Public Holidays/Annual Leave
- JOB LOCATION: TBC during interview ( Kuala Lumpur area)
- TYPE OF EMPLOYMENT: Full Time
SOFTWARE PRODUCT MANAGER JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Represents the company externally with local government, statutory/regulatory bodies and business partners/allies.
- Responsible for managing all operations within Malaysia. Responsibility for profit, revenue, cash and quality targets.
- Conduct extensive research regarding the market and learn everything possible.
- Collaborate with local businesses to acquire all necessary resources and services.
- Adapt the business model to be culturally relevant without losing it identity.
- Work to ensure deadlines and met and budgets are maintained.
- Managing staff, including performance monitoring, and mentoring.
- Build world-class web/mobile application.
SOFTWARE PRODUCT MANAGER JOB REQUIREMENT:
Most Important Requirement (Focus on the BOLD)
- Required Working experience: 7 years’ more in management in international business setting.
- Significant experience in the IT and recruitment fields strongly preferred.
- Experience in product managing a successful web / mobile product.
- Fluent in multiple language (English, Bahasa, Chinese etc)
- Ability to thrive in high-pressure situations
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills, outstanding negotiating skills.
- Analytical thinker with superior problem solving skills.
- High passionate in delivering service for Start-up business.
- Solid history of data-driven strategic development.
- Positive attitude, high responsibility and attentive. Decisive and committed.
- Interested in Japanese culture and adept quickly to working environment.
- Natural leader who inspires and motivates those around them.
- Preferable age 29-35 years old.
Our client is a Japanese startup company.