Accounting & Finance Senior Executive Job Descriptions:
- Position :
Accounting & Finance Senior Executive
- Monthly Salary :
RM4,000-RM6,000(Depends on skill/experiences)
- Allowance :
Company car, Meal allowance, Group hospitalization insurance, Dental benefit
- Probation period :
- Working hours :
Monday to Friday 8.00am to 5.50pm
- Holiday :
Sat,Sun and Public Holiday (Follow company calendar)
- Job Location :
Shah Alam, Selangor
- Type of employment :
- Position open to:
Malaysian Citizen Only (Expat or Foreigners that apply will be rejected directly).
Accounting & Finance Senior Executive Job Responsibilities:
Responsible in preparing a full set of accounts and ensuring accuracy and timely preparation for submission.
- Part of a team to assist in month end closing activities
- Ensure accurate recording of transactions and provide timely financial information.
- Responsible for daily accounts functions that covers account receivable, accounts payable, general ledger and financial reports.
- Assist in preparation of monthly management reports, cash flow projection, analysis reports, reconciliations reports and others account related matters.
- To be responsible for vendor registration, credit application and other business related application
- To liaise with banker, auditor and tax agent.
- To perform any additional task that assigned by Management as and when required.
Accounting & Finance Senior Executive Job Requirements:
- Minimum Diploma / Degree in Accounting / Finance / LCCI or partial professional qualification or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years working experience in handling full set of accounts.
- Possess strong hands on related working experience in daily operations accounting and financial reports analysis.
- Familiar with computerized accounting environment
- Knowledge in forex operation and GST will be an advantage.
- Able to converse in English,Malay and Mandarin.
We are engaged in an ongoing quest to develop new business models, discover prospective items to deal in, and create highly innovative commercial and distribution systems, so as to best fulfill our role as part of the driving force behind advancement of the group as a whole.
Important: Please read and understand the job requirement and job responsibilities before applying:
- Malaysian citizen who has Minimum 3 years working experience in handling full set of accounts and who speak English, Malay and Mandarin will be shortlisted for an interview.
- Position is open for Malaysian citizen only. Expat and foreigners that apply for this job will be rejected directed.