Successful reward: RM 500 - RM 960
Sales & Marketing Executive Job Descriptions:
- Industry :
- Position :
Executive – Sales & Marketing
- Monthly Salary :
RM2,100 - RM4,000 (Depends on skill/experiences)
- Allowance :
Transport allowance,Meal allowance, Group hospitalization insurance, Dental benefit
- Probation period :
- Working hours :
Monday to Friday 8.00am to 5.50pm
- Holiday :
Sat,Sun and PH(Follow company calendar)
- Job Location :
Alor Gajah, Malacca
- Type of employment :
Sales & Marketing Executive Job Responsibilities:
- To support in overall sales operation including commercial, logistics and JIT operation (Shipment monitoring, Inventory control and Delivery monitoring)
- To liaise with exporters for orders, price negotiation and product availability.
- To follow up closely on the potential new business opportunities and existing business.
- To identify and resolve business problem through discussion and negotiation with the supplier and customers.
- To ensure all sales and customer documentation including all mandated report is up to date, available and presented on time.
- Responsible for the sales collection and adhere to credit control.
- To ensure effective and clear communication within the sales team, customer, supplier and others department across the organization.
- To analyse sales profitability
- To execute any additional duties as assigned by Management from time to time.
Sales & Marketing Executive Job Requirements:
- Candidate must possess Minimum Diploma / Degree in Business Management / Logistics or equivalent.
- Good written and spoken in English and Chinese
- Minimum 1-2 years working experience in sales and marketing, logistics or customer service industry is required for this position.
- Possess strong hands on related working experience in daily sales & marketing operations.
- Computer Literature (Excel, Word, Power Point )
- High persuasive and negotiation skills.
- Good communication and customer service oriented.
- Able to work independently and under pressure.
- Proactive, team player and result oriented.
We at Honda Trading are engaged in an ongoing quest to develop new business models, discover
prospective items to deal in, and create highly innovative commercial and distribution systems, so as
to best fulfill our role as part of the driving force behind advancement of the group as a whole.
Important: Please read and understand the job requirement and job responsibilities before applying.
Aged Below 40 years old Malaysian Citizen (Male) who have 1-2 years working experience in sales and marketing, logistics or customer service industry is required for this position and can speak in English and Chinese and process Minimum Diploma / Degree in Business Management / Logistics or equivalent be shortlisted for an interview.